February 17, 2018

Changes to Preliminary Race #3, January 27, 2018

Changes to Preliminary Race #3, January 27, 2018

Our hardworking trail bosses and a few volunteers have put a lot of effort and hours into getting the trail open after our ice, rain and heavy snow. The trail has been opened out to Creamer’s Field. As a result we will have to cancel the Open Class for this weekend’s race. 2 Dog Skijor and 4 dog race 6.2 miles, the 6 dog races 8 miles, and the 8/10 dog will race 11.1 miles.

REMEMBER! Preliminary races are cancelled if the temperature at the Fairbanks Airport is -25 or lower at 8 am. PLEASE CHECK as the forecast for this weekend is cold at this time.

Related posts

Leave a Reply