Reminder that the Prelim 1 rescheduled for this Sunday has been CANCELLED.
Instead ADMA will be hosting a trail work party.
Please show up around 11am if you are able to help clear and open trails.
Dress warm and bring any tools that may be handy (loppers, bow saw, etc).
Race distances are posted on the website for all events
Preliminary #1: January 2, 2022
- 2 dog ski/4 dog 4.8 miles
- 6 dog: 6.2 miles
- 8 -10 dog: 9.6 miles
- Open: 11 miles
Challenge series races will be cancelled if the temperature at the Fairbanks International Airport is -20F Fahrenheit or below at 8:15 a.m. on the day of the race. The temperature reported by the National Weather Service, at the Fairbanks International Airport at cut off time, regardless of the time of the update, is considered the official airport temperature.
Entry fees: $15 per entry for all classes. PLEASE NOTE: bring a check, or cash (exact change preferred so our treasurer handles less cash). NO DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD ENTRIES.
Times in the Challenge Series races entries for:
- Entries for Skijor must be submitted by 11:00a.m.;
- Entries for 4-dog must be submitted by 11:30a.m.;
- Entries for 6-dog and mid-distance must be submitted by 12:00p.m.;
- Entries for 8/10-dog and open class must be submitted by 12:30p.m.
In Challenge Series races:
- Skijor class will start at 11:30a.m.,
- 4-dog class will start at 12:00 p.m.
- 6-dog will start at 12:30pm / The 6-dog class will start at 12:45a.m .if more than fifteen 4 dog team s enter.
There will be an interval of 15 minutes between the start times of all other classes. If warranted by signups and acceptable to the race timers, intervals between start times may be increased.